As our Monday continued we went for a walk to the bank, suckers were of course a bonus, followed by the post office. We had spaghetti, garlic toast, Caesar salad and grapes for lunch. We then proceeded to take a much needed sleep nap. Later in the afternoon Evan walked across the living room floor on his own. It was great. We've all been waiting to see him walk on his own. I guess it took dad to the rescue. Congratulations Evan!
Today is Favorite book day. The children brought great books in which we will read in increments throughout the day. Present today are Tobias, Evan, Lilly, Macey, Sylvia, Oskar, Lexi, Henry, Lindsay and Slipper the "barking" dog. Philip will be missed today as he is out with mom. We will have waffles, cake donuts, and bananas for breakfast. Lunch will be tuna or peanut butter sandwich, carrot sticks, apple slices and bananas. Sylvia says "I'm hungry!! lets eat breakfast!!" I guess it's time to go......
The vote was unanimous to walk to Beach Park and read some of our stories there. We will bring water, and some snacks too. Signing off for now, lots and lots and lots and lots and lots to do........................................
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Evan can be stubborn(just like his Mom :) I'm glad I was able to help! (D)ad (aka Chris)
We alway knew that Evan has "moviestar" qualities! MD
Post a Comment