Monday, July 14, 2008
Quiet Day
Today has been a fairly quiet day. Rugrats present include Evan, Tobias, Oskar, Sylvia, Henry and Lindsay. The children had strawberries, watermelon, donuts, toast, for breakfast. We spent the morning in the yard. Evan and Tobias enjoyed the freedom of exploring including pulling grass, playing with sticks, riding and pushing bikes, playing with dirt, picking flowers, and of course playing on and around the jungle gym. The older children once again decided they needed more tent play. They were able to put it up completely on their own today. Practice makes perfect I guess. Lunch consisted of Grilled Cheese, more strawberries and watermelon, carrot sticks, pickles, and lemonade. As of this posting both babies are sleeping as well as Oskar. Sylvia is taking a movie quiet time. All is quiet on the home front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Howdy Everybody!
I'm a Farmtree Rugrat.
Of this I'm very proud!
Sometimes I'm quiet and curious.
Othertimes I'm very loud!
I love my time at Farmtree.
It really is the life!
In fact I wonder if Miss Lindsey would agree to be my wife!
We'd live in the back yard tent, eating ice cream every day. All the neighbor kids would visit and we'd play and play and play!
We'd sing songs of praise for Teresa and every mom and dad who led us all together so we could be so glad!
Hail and Cheer for our Alma Mater
May its glories never end. Cheer, cheer for Slippers our mascot, our binky loving friend!
I really love you Farmtree.
Now how do I end this song?
Oh, Oh here comes Mommy! My blogging time's all gone!!!!!
Love and hugs,
Tobias Acero -
Grateful Daycare RugRat.
(In Spanish, Rugrat is "Pillo", pronounced Pee-Yo)
P.S. from Tobias
I promise when we marry, your name I'll spell the right way. Not Lindsey with an E but Lindsay with an A!! :D
Very Cute! Thank you!
Post a Comment