Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Rugrats are Back

After a weeks vacation we are all back in full swing. Yesterday started out with Evan, Tobias, Maggie and Bo. Maggie and Bo will be with us this week. It is fun to see them. It was great to see Evan. He has begun to pull himself up on everything. Much to my surprise he managed to tip the end table over while pulling himself up and badly bruised his cheek. Poor Evan! On a happier note as we were putting him in the high chair Lindsay asked him if he wanted some lunch and he replied "Uh Ha". The entire group turned in surprise and said, "Did Evan just say Uh Ha?" It was great! Tobias was cute as ever. We all commented on his hair cut, however he apparently did not get one. He graced us with his incredibly fast crawl. Much faster than walking which he did not show us. Bo and Maggie were engrossed with Henry and his newly purchased football equipment. He of course had no problem showing it off. Lindsay was a huge help today as I hurt my hip area inner tubing on Sunday. Wouldn't you know the last thing I said as the boat took off was, "Go slow! I have to be able to work!" Wonders never cease! I guess that's what happens when you turn 40!

No comments: