We made it through the summer! We ended our summer with Super Sticker day on Thursday and a walk to Beach Park on Friday. I have to say the rugrats were fantastic. It was truly one of the best summers ever. I am finding myself feeling very sad with the kids going to school today. I miss them terribly.
Today we have Lilly, Oskar, Reed, Tobias, Evan and Philip. For breakfast we had cantaloupe, toast and milk. Not sure what the lunch menu will be. The babies are all walking in full force and very fast. They definitely keep me on my toes. Lilly celebrated her 2nd birthday on September 1st. We will celebrate on Thursday of this week. Happy Birthday Lilly! She was so sweet this morning and greeted me with much needed big hugs.
Present before and after school will be Lindsay, Henry, Sylvia, and Lexi. Oskar will be going to A.M. preschool on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Reed and Katie will be coming on Wednesday afternoons.
We are going to go on a walk now...after diaper changes...and yes, Lilly is going on the potty often. Way to go Lilly!
Bye for now,
The Rugrats!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you got your walk in before the Rain! I was gonna say, quite days are here for ya, but, now that they are all running around, oye vey! :) D
Post a Comment