I did not realize it was this long since my last post. I will do better. It seems with everything we use our computers for we could literally be logged on to the computer all day.
Anyway, the kids have been up to lots of activities during the month of October. We had beautiful weather so much of it was spent outdoors. We have gone on many walks and spent time visiting with neighbors and grandparents.
Inside we have been busy learning social skills. We are learning about appropriate touches, sharing, and showing empathy towards one another. It, of course, has had many ups and downs between episodes of power struggles over "Everything" and the inevitable pushing. I have witnessed wonderful acts of kindness as they retrieve security items for one another. I have also heard many words of please and thank you.
We have spent a lot of time dancing and listening to all kinds of music. We also like to spend time downstairs for a change of scenery and we can also engage in much needed gross motor play on bad weather days.
The Farm Tree Halloween party was a big success. I thank all of you for your participation and help.
Monday, November 3, the kids were off school and we spent a beautiful morning at Beach Park. The breeze was exceptional and the lake smelt so nice. The kids played beautifully. We were quite tired when we returned.
Thank you all for allowing me the honor of caring for your children. They are truly beautiful and you are all fantastic parents.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment