
Tobias, Evan, and Philip. Look how nice we can sit at the table for great snacks and milky!

Train Picture! The wheels on the train go clickety clack, all around the railroad track. The wheels on the train go clickety clack, clickety clack, clickety clack! Choo Choo!

Playing with trains, trains and more trains. We like trains, yes we do, we like trains, how 'bout you? Chug-a-chug a choo choo!

Rock, Scissors, Paper!

What's for lunch, Teresa? Can I have a Peanut Butter sandwich? It's my favorite!

Lilly's favorite spot to sit while she's enjoying a cold cup of milk!
2 comments:
I showed this new post to Lil1y and after I enlarged the picture, exact words were "HOLY COW, THERE'S SLIPPER!!" Sure enough, there's Slipper in the chair!!!
Jackie,
That is too funny. I noticed slipper in the chair after I had posted the pictures and thought to myselft. Wow! slippers in the picture. What a crack up!
Post a Comment